My mom had a reunion with her brothers and sisters in Island Park this weekend and Sam had to work, so it was just Linds & Kate, Me & Brandt, Zach, and Syd left at home to party.
1. On Saturday we went bowling. I'm not very good.
2. Brandt isn't very good either. :)
3. "I'm on a horse."
4. Kate stealing Brandt's pie.
5. "Brandt doesn't share food!"
6. Getting ready for a walk.
7. Rex taking Kate for a walk.
8. Kate and Brandt.
9. Walking along the canal.
10. Kate eyeing the prize.
11. Brandt finally giving in.
12. This was funny - Rex just went over and plopped himself right on top of Brandt.
And again, here are some funny videos from the weekend. They're probably "had to be there" funny, but I figured my mom would appreciate seeing them since she missed out on all the fun - so I'm posting these mostly for her.
"Kate Dancing at the Bowling Alley"
"Waiting for the Beep"
This was so funny - for awhile Kate thought that the light and buzzer were the signal you had to wait for before you could bowl. Little did she know it actually meant she was fouling every single time!
"Kate Helping Brandt Play Scattergories"
"Rex Walking Kate"
2 comments:
Thanx Dani for doing this for me. I am still laughing. Such great pics and video. Love ya.
I'm on a horse! Love it! haha good weekend
Post a Comment