Sunday, August 22, 2010

Linds and Kate Come to Play: Part II

Weekend #2: June 18-20

My memory is a little bit sketchy on the details of this weekend. And from the looks of it I snapped a total of four pics the entire weekend. Basically we went to Orem to visit family because my cousin, Katie, had a baby shower on Saturday and on Sunday, another cousin, Braden, had his mission homecoming. It was a great weekend full of fun and LOTS of family!

On Saturday a bunch of us younger and more abler ones went to Seven Peaks Water Park. I haven't been there since I was a kid and Brandt had never been there, so it was lots of fun. The Boomerang was intense! I screamed the whole time. Good times. Below is a pic of a bunch of cousins from the dinner at Wendell and Ginger's house after church (seriously, this is probably not even a fourth of us...we are a BIG happy family!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love that picture of you and Kate! I know we don't have many pictures from that weekend.