skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I came across these finger puppets at The Idea Room, one of my favorite craft blogs, and really wanted to make them. Having no kids of my own to make them for, I made them for Katelyn, my super cute niece, as a belated birthday gift and gave them to her when she and Linds were here visiting in June. They were a bit time consuming, mainly because I'm a perfectionist, but they were lots of fun to make. Kate isn't one to sit down and play with toys (she's a bit A.D.D. for that :) but maybe when she's a bit older she'll enjoy them more. Either way, it was a fun project. Brandt and I used it as an opportunity to teach her how to say "Bunny!" like the big guy from "Nightmare Before Christmas." Do you remember that part? It's after the kids kidnap the Easter Bunny and bring him to Jack. Go watch the movie, it's funny :) "Buuuunnieee!" Good times!
7 comments:
they're way cute, dani! how fun. i need to find someone to make them for.
can't wait to (hopefully) see you guys soon!
Those are adorable!! Awesome job! Your niece is so cute too. Come see us! :) We miss you guys.
So cute!! Great job!
We love the finger puppets. Katelyn actually got them out of the church bag today and played with them. They are on the floor still as we speak.
oh my gosh! for sure the cutest things ever! you are so talented!!
Where did you find the patern for those? I'd like to make them for my Katelyn.
Heidi, click on "The Idea Room" in the post and it will take you to the website where I found the pattern. On the left hand side she has a place where you can purchase the patterns (I think it's $3?)
AND - Heidi I can't see your profile. Do you have a blog? If so, let me know the address so I can go see!!! I'd love to see how things are going for you guys!
Post a Comment