On Saturday we drove up to Birch Creek Campground. Since it was Father's Day Weekend I told Brandt he had free reign of our agenda, so, of course, he chose fishing. It was nice being outside in the sunshine. Brandt got in some good fishing while Jack and I hung out on the grass. We had a picnic (minus the chips, trail mix, and baby food; somehow that bag got left at home - darn.), we played with toys, I read my book, Jack napped, and Brandt fished. We had a grand time.
Here are a couple of videos I took of Jack while we were playing. He does this new thing where he smiles like a complete goof. In the first video, he was doing his goofy grin and alternating it with whining. It was really funny, as you will see. The second video is just because I think my son is adorable; it's of us playing Peek-a-Boo. Jack thinks it's pretty fun. Friday night was the first time that he actually held up the blanket by himself and then lowered it - it's so fun watching him learn, one baby step at a time.
This morning, Jack and I made breakfast for Brandt. Jack wasn't as keen on the idea as me - he wanted to be cuddled and entertained, but he got over it and manned the eggs and sausage while I took care of the french toast and OJ.
We showered Brandt with a plethora of gifts. He's a great dad and deserves to be spoiled every now and then. Jack and I are so lucky to have him in our lives and don't know what we would do without him. Happy Father's Day Brandt!


2 comments:
As always had to watch this over and over. Soooooo Cute!!! Happy Fathers Day Brandt.
that little jack is so cute! i need to see him again and ike needs to meet him!
hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment