Sunday, June 10, 2012

9x9 June



1. My boys hangin' out in bed this morning.
2. I'm currently reading this book. I'm not too far into it, but so far so good. I've struck out a few times lately in the book department, so it's nice to be enjoying a book for a change. Does that make me sound like a nerd? Probably.
3. Studying for my Relief Society lesson. Always a good time.
4. Jack has been gnawing on whatever he can get his hands on; in this case, an empty tupperware container.
5. This may be why he's been such a beaver as of late: two teeth have been working there way through for about a month now.
6. I received this Jury Summons from Pocatello on Friday. Can they do that?! I don't even live there anymore...yet they sent it to my correct Idaho Falls address. What's crazy is that this is my third summons since Brandt and I have been married, and he has yet to be summoned. And then it gets even crazier. I think I may have made history here, because the very next day...
7. I received another Jury Summons from Idaho Falls. Scheduled for the same time as the one in Poky. Are you kidding me?! That's got to be some kind of first. I was already going to call and complain about the first summons, seeing as how I no longer live in Poky, and even if I did, three times in five years seems a bit overkill; but now I for sure have to call because, obviously, I can't do both. Nutso.
8. Yes, I cheated on this one and got a picture off the internet. I got ready to do this and realized I only had eight pics and had to get creative. We spent a few hours today looking at homes with our realtor. We are still uncertain as to whether we are ready to buy a home, but it's been fun seeing what's out there and dreaming about becoming homeowners.
9. Jack refused to go to bed tonight. After fighting him on it for awhile, we decided to let him play until he wore himself out. He rolled around on the floor while we watched a movie and finally zonked out around 10. Crazy boy.

2 comments:

Denning's said...

I love all the pics. Mack has those same "crabby" pajamas! Happy house hunting. I take it you guys like IF. Lance and I are hoping we can make it back there someday!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

For sure that is the strangest thing I have heard! 2 jury summons, two cities, same dates? BIZARRE!
Good luck house hunting! Make sure to check behind all doors, beds, dressers, anything hanging on a wall... people like to hide stuff so you'll buy their house! We learned the previous owners of our house were super sneaky...