Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Captain Jack

Halloween was sure fun this year. Jack spent the day like he spends every other day - sleeping and eating. But I think he had a good time.
I think he makes quite a cute little pirate, don't you? Thanks for the costume Grandma Hines!
Since all Jack wanted to do was sleep the night away, he got to stay home with dad and hand out eat candy while I took Henry trick-or-treating with Lindsay and my mom.

In the car, ready to go get some candy!
 "Hmmmm, which one do I want?"
 A very happy gorilla
Henry and mom with a full bucket of candy - way to go Henry!
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Deidra said...

Jack is a pirate to be reckoned with! He's so adorable.

Anonymous said...

i knew he had to be a pirate some day! he looks like a great little sleeper!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Jack is so very cute and precious. I bet you are loving life! Congrats!

Halfords said...

Jack is so handsome!! I love it!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Oh I just love that first picture! He is such a sweetie! Hope you're getting some rest and doing well!! :)

Kimberly Gochnour said...

so cute!!! i can not wait to meet this little guy!