Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jack! First Photos

 Just taking it easy.

 Ready to eat, chowing on his fingers. 

Basking under the glow of the heat lamp and looking good (minus the eye goop).

13 comments:

Jill said...

Soo cute!!! Can't wait to see him in person!

Taryn said...

Congrats! He is so cute(:

t.m. said...

Congratulations!!! What a great name :)!

Halfords said...

What a handsome guy! Can't wait to meet him!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Oh yay!! Congratulations!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name!! I can't wait to read the story :) So please post it!! He is adorable :)

Scott and Kel said...

He's so cute!! (and he looks so big when you're used to 5.5 pounders) What a handsome fella--good work guys, but mostly Dani, cause well, I know the work the women go through. :)

Lorraine said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

yay! what fun! hope you're all doing well.

Anonymous said...

He is so PERFECT!!! Congratulations you two! His skin and features are so beautiful (or handsome as Travis would prefer me to say). Good job!

GrandmaBev said...

Congratulations on your son.
Kevin and Beverly

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Congrats on the new little one. Right now I am picturing you sitting in your beloved chair, rocking that little one! Too cute! PS. I can't believe that huge, healthy baby came out of your petite, little body! Good work!

Scott Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Family said...

ahh...yay! and then there were three! congrats to your guys, i hope you are getting used to the mommy and daddy thing! there really is nothing better :)