Monday, October 10, 2011

Kiss Kiss, Wedded Bliss

Brandt and I were able to attend the sealing of Jill and Chris in the Twin Falls Temple this past weekend. I am so so happy for this girl. She has found quite the catch for herself.


After the sealing, Brandt and I tagged along with Nada while the Bride and Groom took pictures. It was my first time really walking around the Twin Falls Temple grounds. The landscaping is simple compared to some of the larger temples, but so beautiful.


Little Jilly-Bug is all grown up and married!
Congrats to Jill and Chris! We're so happy for them. And not at all jealous that they are now soaking up the sun in the Bahamas. Nope, not one bit jealous. I was glad that we were able to be there on their special day. Even if I look like a fatty fat fat in the wedding pictures. On a positive note I did get TWO new skirts for the occasion (not to mention a third dress to wear once I'm skinny again - I couldn't help it- Dillards was having a sale). It made me feel better about myself. Who needs the Bahamas when you have dresses with stretchy waistbands?

4 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

Fat?! You look so cute!! I'm so excited for you and now that I'm on bed rest, I will finish your gift in no time!! :)

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Too cute! I'm glad you had a good time. You look fabulous!

Lindsay said...

Dani you are funny...(talking about the dresses). She is beautiful!

Jill said...

Aww Dani you are so cute. I can't tell you how nice it was to have you and Brandt there while we took pictures in the freezing cold, and thank you for letting me use your coat! You guys were such a big help-I am so glad you were able to be there too. Love you tons!! p.s. The Bahamas was amazing. :) One of these days when I have time I will post about it, but right now all I have to say is one word: parasailing. :)