
You all know where I'll be tonight (and tomorrow night as well)! Sitting on the couch in my sweats with a bag of popcorn (exciting I know!) watching American Idol Season 9 Premiere. I love Ellen and I'm excited to see how she does on the show, but I'm disappointed that Paula won't be there. I just love Paula. And now we know that this will be the last season for Simon as well. So many changes; oh well, good things don't always last forever. Now I'll just pray that the bunny ears work in my favor tonight and I can get a good picture - gotta love free digital TV.
3 comments:
That's awesome Dani!! Too bad we don't live close enough we could chill together and you could see a clear picture on our not so free satellite. ha,ha
I missed it last night. But I'll be watching tonight. I'm sad that Simon will be done. I really like him. Oh well. But Ellen will be great!
Unfortunately I was watching the Biggest Loser. But maybe I should switch favorite tv shows because mine is getting to be too much drama! All those cranky, hungry and over exercised people in one house is too much!
Post a Comment