*A popular TV show on Fox (that we've never seen)
*The number of hours there are in a day
*2 dozen
*The number of cupcakes I made today
*How many minutes it took my finger to stop bleeding after cutting it while making aforementioned cupcakes (grrrr)
*The number of candles on the cupcakes
*How many different ways you can use the Gold's Gym Circuit Training System
*How many sets of push ups, chin ups, and crunches Brandt will need to do everyday for the next month to make up for all the crap he will consume due to leftover birthday treats and his request for me to double the recipe for the German Chocolate Cake Frosting
*The age at which Brandt and I officially feel "old"
*My hubby's birthday number today!
*How many different ways you can use the Gold's Gym Circuit Training System
*How many sets of push ups, chin ups, and crunches Brandt will need to do everyday for the next month to make up for all the crap he will consume due to leftover birthday treats and his request for me to double the recipe for the German Chocolate Cake Frosting
*The age at which Brandt and I officially feel "old"
*My hubby's birthday number today!
Happy 24th Brandt!

5 comments:
a very happy birthday to you friend!
hope it was a great day and i hope dani's finger has now stopped bleeding.
Happy Birthday Brandt!!! Wait until 30 starts sneaking up on you!! Yikes.
So Danielle....I requested The Lost Symbol from the library. It had like 500 holds on it. I thought I would be able to finish the one I'm reading and possibly read 1-2 more before I got The Lost Symbol. But no, it came in the next week. Now I have to rush the one I'm reading to get to it. But it did get bumped up from #9 to #2. I'll let you know what I think. :)
Yay! Happy Birthday Brandt! Hope it was great!
Happy Birthday Brandt...and if 24 is old, then what are Scott and I?? Don't say it.
Happy Birthday Brandt! 24 isn't old!
Post a Comment