Today at school, Kathleen Hodges, the dental hygiene department chair, came in to our classroom with several other faculty members to make an announcement. She said that she had some special student awards to give out and so we all got quiet; we thought she was going to start announcing some cheesy awards like who won the golden curett or something like that. Then she says "We just received word that ALL OF YOU HAVE PASSED THE NATIONAL BOARD EXAM!!" We all started screaming, clapping, cheering, crying, etc.; it was one of the happiest, most elating thirty seconds of my life. We hadn't expected to find out the results for another week at least so it was a great surprise. We've all been so nervous ever since we took the exam nearly six weeks ago. You know that feeling of being so intensely happy that you are emotional and you don't care and overflowing with joy, you're just soooo happy?! I love it! That's one more requirement out of the way. Now I just need to graduate and make it through clinical boards in June. So...Congratulations to me...I think I might just go buy me a Jamba to celebrate! :)
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations!!!
This is Jess by the way. I forget when I am not logged into mine and Spencer's blog!
congratulations! Well done!
Congrats Dani! That is awesome! Hope you are doing well.
That is awesome! Congrats! That would make for a most happy day!
Congrats! I am so happy for you! You should go buy more than just a jamba. You deserve it!!!
Hey, Dani way to go!!!We are all so proud of you! Tried to call you but you aren't answering. Maybe you celebrated last night and are sleeping in. You should you deserve it and I agree with Linds you should buy more than a Jamba. I read Bryan your blog, he said what's a jamba hehe. We love you-Momma and the Fam.
Great job! That's very exciting. Hope you are doing OK without your hubby.
YAY!!! thats stressful, not knowing - not being able to do anything about it! I'm so proud. I need your current address (well the one you are in until you leave to be with Brant) email it to me tiffanymjack {at} gmail
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations on passing the exam!! You will do great on the National Boards in June!! That has to be a huge weight off your shoulders!!
Post a Comment