Thursday was our last day of clinic. I honestly can't believe it. There were some days that I remember thinking this was never going to end, but looking back on the semester I can't believe how fast it flew by. To celebrate our last day, we decorated our lab coats. It was so much fun. I dyed mine blue and found all sorts of fun stuff to put on it; then I had everyone sign the back of it. They have the coolest stuff in the craft department at Wal Mart. I'm excited to have little kids someday so I have an excuse to buy some of the stuff they have there for crafts.
Even though it is a relief to be done with clinic, it was still kind of a sad day realizing that soon we'll all be heading off and may never see each other again. We've had some good times together. Anyways, here are some pics from our last day of clinic.
Even though it is a relief to be done with clinic, it was still kind of a sad day realizing that soon we'll all be heading off and may never see each other again. We've had some good times together. Anyways, here are some pics from our last day of clinic.
5 comments:
That's exciting! I know exactly how you feel. I had my last clinic day a week ago! It is crazy how time flies! Congrats!
Yeah congrats!! What a big day!!
This is a H.U.G.E. accomplishment!!! Congrats!!! Seriously...yay! Good luck with the next month or so of boards....the end is nigh!! And pretty soon, you'll have a big fat paycheck in your hands.
Congrats to you! What a big day! Can't wait to see you in a week!
Yay!! That is huge Dani!! Congrats, you have worked so hard! However, I need clarification...did you say you hope to have little kids around someday?? Babysitting right?? :)
Post a Comment