So happy birthday to me! I woke up at 6 am to the smell of maple syrup and sausage! Mmmmmm yummy. Brandt made me breakfast in bed for m
y birthday. I've never had breakfast in bed before so I felt pretty special. Waffles, hashbrowns, sausage, eggs, "Parley" juice (orange juice made with ice water - the only way OJ should be made), and a rose (not to eat-just to look at :) Brandt even made the eggs without braking the yoke which is quite the challenge for him! It sure was yummy. Yes, I do believe my husband is the greatest. A bunch of my family called later that day to wish me a happy birthday and I got to watch American Idol while Brandt was at class so that was all fun. Then when he got home he made my favorite brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. Yum!
Altogether I'd say it was a pretty good day. This is my scrumptious breakfast. I made sure Brandt cut me out of the picture; it's quite scary that early in the morning.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy bday! Sounds like you had a good one!
Sorry, this is Jess. I'm still logged on to my other blog!
Happy Birthday!!!! I needed to bring something over to you but I never did. I will call you later and drop it by!!! Oh, the breakfast in bed was really sweet!
Wow! I'm glad you had a great day. Your husband is such a charming young man.
YUM!! that looks good. Brant way to go. Happy birthday!
What a nice hubby! I'm glad you had a good bday!
Dani,
I'm sorry I didn't call, or text, or anything! Please forgive me! But I do hope you had a wonderful day!
Miss you guys!
P.S. Bri still talks about getting together with everyone around Christmas! He loved it!
Dani, I am so glad you had such a great Birthday! You really do have a great husband. I hope you guys always remember to do nice things for each other, and not just on special days. So glad you are my daughter and it was so nice to see you yesterday. Happy Birthday again-Mom
Hey Happy Belated Birthday!! I really did think about you on your birthday and thought I have got to call Dani, then I forgot and remember the next day but was at work and now even though it is late I just want you to know I was thinking about you!!! Love ya!
You didn't tell me he made you breakfast...it looks yummy. "Parley" juice is the only way I make OJ too. It's not good otherwise. Brownies look yummy too.
Happy Birthday Dani!!! It was great to talk to you too...it's snowing less and less at my house, so it's time for you guys to come see us before you leave :) Go Brandt too...way to swoon her buddy!! ha,ha
Post a Comment