Friday, April 16, 2010

The Hookup

Probably the best thing about moving to a new place is Washer/Dryer hookups!!! We got these babies at good ol' Lowes (we put that employee discount to good use!), and so far we have enjoyed our purchase very much. It's nice to do laundry and have the clothes actually come clean! Love it!


I had to post these pics of Brandt - he is like a little kid when it comes to new toys. It doesn't matter what it is, washer/dryer, a package in the mail (even if it's something for me), whatever it is, he likes to play with it. He makes me smile :) I took the video of him below without his knowledge - and after some begging he agreed to let me post it. The first thing he did with the W/D was dry them off (it was snowing when they were delivered), threw in a batch of laundry, and WATCHED THEM :) Then, he threw a shirt into the dryer so he could check out the steam dryer function.



I was hoping his excitement would last a couple of months and I wouldn't have to worry about laundry for awhile, but sadly it wore off after a few days :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dani, i am jealous! i want a new washer and dryer like those. that is so fun (kind of weird that i'm excited and happy for you about a washer and dryer, but really, i like them a lot!) congrats!

Scott and Kel said...

I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how you feel they work...we are now in the market! I totally love that Brandt is like a kid in a candy store. Sorry Brandt, don't take this wrong, but I wish Scott were amused by small things like you are. He would think I was such a cooler person if he were! he,he

Mike and Kaci said...

I totally know the feeling of husbands being so excited about toys! That is hilarious!

Brock and Kristina said...

That is soo funny!!!!!! I love that he sat there and watched. Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh guys!

Lindsay said...

Brandt you're so funny!!!! That video made me laugh! Nice looking W/D.

Leisa Moulton said...

Congrats on the washer and dryer...that is cool. Clean clothes is definitely something to get excited about! I loved that he was cleaning off the glass.