Danielle's 25 Random Facts:
I flip through magazines backwards. I don't mean to, I just always seem to flip to the back and work my way forward.- Answering the phone makes me nervous.
- I could have Jamba Juice and Subway every day and never get sick of it...YUM! In high school I was a "sandwich artist" at Subway and we got a free 6" every time we worked = best job EVER!
- "One Tree Hill" is a weakness of mine. I know it's bad. Don't judge me.

- I like rap music. I know it's bad. Don't judge me...again.
- I hardly ever cry. Maybe two or three times a year. Usually when I do cry it's for stupid things like when dishes break (for some reason this really upsets me - even if they aren't my dishes), when I watch "Fox and the Hound" or other silly movies like that ("Up" was another one that did me in within 5 minutes), or watching "Biggest Loser."
- The house has to be clean before Brandt and I leave anywhere overnight; I'm always afraid we'll get in an accident and die and people will come clean out our apartment and think we were pigs. It really shouldn't matter though...we'd be dead. But still, I would look down from heaven and cringe
. (or up from hell...but I'm hopin' for heaven :) - I hate shopping for clothes. My favorite things to buy as far as clothing are socks. I LOVE new socks!
- One of my regrets in life: I never got to go to a Michael Jackson concert. (Sigh...) Maybe he'll perform in the afterlife...though I'm not sure if you're allowed to grab your groin in heaven...
- My confession: I am a registered dental hygienist...but I don't floss. I'll maybe pull the stuff out a couple of times a month, but that's it. Phew! Glad I got that off my chest :)
- I was 9 lbs. 2 oz. when I was born. (Read Brandt's #11 below and you'll see why I'm nervous about having kids.)
- I LOVE dogs and can't wait until we can get one. My problem is I usually want every dog I see - they're all cute...so I can't decide for sure what breed I would get - My favorites at the moment are Beagles, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (pictured at right), German Shepherds, and Mastiffs.
- My favorite snack is popcorn. One of my favorite things for dinner is a bag of popcorn and Carnation Instant Breakfast (that way I get some good nutrition - right?)
- I LOVE Disney classics - and by classics I mean the ones with music (it seems they don't make them like they used to) My favorites: Little Mermaid, Aladdin,
Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. - One of my nicknames as a kid was Grinielle given to me by my Uncle Parley- I guess because I smiled a lot?
- Thanks to my Great-Uncle George, I can say my ABC's backwards - when we were kids he would give you $1 (a lot of money to me back then!) if you could do it.
- I hardly ever text - it just takes me too long, so you should feel privileged if you've ever gotten one from me.
- I hate scary movies.
- I am somewhat of a perfectionist - but I kind of like that about myself, though sometimes it can be a bad thing. But I think that's partially why I have a good memory - because it's important to me to remember details of what people tell me. It frustrates me when I can't remember something that I know I should remember.

- I worry way too much about what other people think, although I have gotten a lot better over the years. But after talking to someone I find myself analyzing everything I said and wondering if I was an idiot. If I could go back in time to high school, that would be one of the first things I'd change.
- My favorite time of day is BEDTIME!
- I don't eat a lot of sweets - as a kid my Halloween and Easter candy would sit for months and eventually I threw a lot of it away. Brandt is the complete opposite of me, so it is really annoying to me when I am craving chocolate, going into the pantry where the day before I knew there was a bunch of candy, and realizing that Brandt ate it all - so sometimes I hide candy around the house so I can have it whenever I want!

- I love looking up random things/places/people on the internet and learning about them. I can do this for hours. Thus, I love Wikipedia!
- I hate being in the car; whether I'm the driver or not, I just want to get there as fast as I can and get out. Maybe it's because I'm claustrophobic and it's restricting? Or maybe because our car has a loose bearing and a bad strut so it shakes at high speeds and makes me nervous? I don't know.
- FRIENDS is the best TV show ever!
Brandt's 25 Random Facts:
- Rihanna is one of my favorite singers. Don't deny it, you can't help but da
nce when "SOS" comes on. - I watch Martha Stewart and like it, but only the cool stuff such as baking and holiday decorating.
- I love to play sports, but hate watching them. I get bored watching them, all it does is make me want to play again.
- Shuffling cards is not one of my talents. Not even close so don't ask, just hand the cards to Dani.
- I love root beer and I love vanilla ice cream, but put the two together in a root beer float... bad idea. The combination gives me a wicked headache, almost a motion-sickness type of headache.
- Skittles make me sweat. Also, true of Starbursts. Can't help it and don't know why, I think it is the tartness.

- I am dangerously clumsy. I constantly run into stuff, stub my toes, and hit my wife. All accidental I assure you.
- Ice in drinks is annoying. Only if I'm given a straw do I want ice in my drinks, otherwise it just gets in the way. You have to sip your drink, I want to gulp, not sip.
- Rarely will I ever take pain medicine; I like to think it makes me tough, and on the rare occasion that I do it has a much more profound effect.
- I want to own a ranch someday and breed bulls for rodeos so that I can give them cool names like Bodacious and HotDamn! (Dani wants to name one Bubbles) I already have the motto: If you can't ride 'em...breed 'em!
- I was over 10 lbs. when I was born. Yes, Dani may be in trouble.
- I love PBS; Outdoor Idaho is one of my favorite shows, why I didn't realize I wanted to work in land management sooner is beyond me.

- I have insanely inflexible ankles. No joke, it is sad. You are supposed to only use your flippers when you snorkel or SCUBA dive, I have to use my arms or go nowhere. Partially because of this, I didn't learn how to swim, at least well, until I was almost a teenager. I finally learned you don't have to take a breath every stroke, strange and simple, but this made all the difference.
- Ditto to Dani's #12. My top pick: Beagle
- In high school my thing was pirates and Lord of the Rings, I was truly obsessed and occasionally indulge the old habit. I even have a Nazgul cloak that my mom made and I still want a sword.


- In 9th grade, I purposely failed a reading level exam so that I wouldn't have to read as many books in order to get a good grade. In prior years, my reading level was 13+ (college level). By failing the test, it brought my reading level down to 3rd grade! Thus, I only had to read two Hank, the Cowdog books to reach my goal. My teacher caught me reading The Hunt for Red October and she gave me a quizzical look and asked "isn't that book a little difficult for you?" and I had to lie and say "I'm struggling my way through it." She definitely thought I was a dumb jock. Obviously not! I learned how to beat the system!
- I want to learn how to fly helicopters; every time I see one I stop and stare; I would use one on my ranch.
- Sharks fascinate me. It is on my life list to cage dive with Great White's off the coast of South Africa in an area aptly named "Shark Alley."

- My dream car is an Aston Martin. Though even if I could ever afford one I don't know that I would actually buy it, we will have to wait and see.
- I have a strong "I can build that" attitude if I truly want to. I don't think I could build a car or a house, at least not now. But, if I wanted to I could learn and do so.
- I find an interest in just about everything. At least to some extent, this leads to a pursuit of many hobbies.
- I love holidays, especially Halloween and Christmas, someday I want to open a Mini-golf course and theme it around the various holidays/seasons of the year and decorate like Martha.

- I swallowed a Lego once. I was old enough to know better but still too young to care.
- Anything with pumpkin is delicious. Cakes, candies, cookies, pies, ice-creams, you name it. I love fall when all this starts coming around again. Mm-mm tasty.
- I am trying to write a book. There, I said it. Maybe now I will find better motivation to actually write and not just dream and think up ideas.
9 comments:
hahaha How fun was that to read! No worries Dani, I too am a very poor flosser. I justify it to myself because I use my ultrasonic at least 2x a day for about 4 minutes and Colgate Total. I never feel guilty telling patients to floss. :) I love Biggest Loser too! Want to have a party? Oh my...you were 9 lb. 2 oz.? Could have fooled me skinny girl! Oh, I think things like keeping the house clean so if you die and people come over... I understand... And I already knew you were a perfectionist. Your binder was always so ridiculously organized. Actually, I was just jealous...
A fun list. Congrats on reaching 50 posts!
i got a few good laughs out of reading that list :) you two are great. danielle...i can't tell you how many of those things i COMPLETELY agree with you on...i get nervous every time my phone rings and i HATE talking on it! and obvsiously - FRIENDS is the best show that ever existed :)
that was fun! i like learning about you guys...i knew a few, but not too many. Dani...over 9 lbs., are you kidding me?! that is ridiculous to me!
hope you guys are doing well!
You guys are so funny! We need to have you over- it has been too long!
Haha this was so good! I knew quite a bit of these things, like grinielle, michael jackson, you love dogs, i knew you were a big baby, subway, jamba, rap music, disney, i knew you cry in fox and the hound....:) but i didn't know you like one tree hill...i like grey's anatomy, same concept, don't judge me. :) and I love Carnation instant breakfast too..mmm! and biggest loser...but the big surprising thing was the floss! brock and kris floss like there's no tomorrow, i thought every hygienist/dentist did. this makes me feel better. :)anyway, this was fun to read, sorry my comment is so long! (i also really liked reading brandt's too, and i knew lots of those as well!)
I loved reading this!! Have you ever heard of a Puggle?? It's something to look up on Wikipedia. I am totally with you Brandt on the pumpkin thing.
You guys are hilarious! I loved this post!
you guys are so funny! I laughed the whole time!!!!
Post a Comment