Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Polly-Dent

The ADHA (American Dental Hygienists' Association) hosted a YouTube competition for hygiene students where they had to create a short video that teaches 5-year-old kids how to properly brush their teeth. The general public then voted on the videos to select a winner. This was the winning video, and Brandt and I thought it was pretty funny (I think Brandt got a bigger kick out of it than I did). It's definitely better than the "fish porn" Brandt posted last week :) So enjoy!



p.s. You can go to ADHA's YouTube Channel to view other videos. We didn't really like the 2nd place video, but the 3rd place one is pretty good also.

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

Thats cute! I liked the third place winner too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny you two although I think I preferred the rendition you were doing on the way home from the ballgame.