1. I started reading J.K. Rowling's new book about a week ago. I've already given up on it. Too much vulgarity for me.
2. I figured I would start listening to audiobooks since I have a longer commute now (I'm used to a 5-7 minute commute, so 20-30 minutes seems like forever). I started with Twilight Saga. It's been kind of fun listening to them again...but I must say I haven't had as much patience for them this time around. They seem a lot more cheesy. Still fun though.
3. This is one happy boy. Why is he so happy?
4. Because Jack and I have a new tradition on Fridays. I started it last week. It's called "Wendy's for lunch and then Both of us Take a Nap!" I started it last Friday and it's the best part of my week. Although I'm kind of peeved about the fact that only the spicy chicken nuggets are on the value menu; I have to pay an extra forty cents for just regular chicken nuggets. Curse them.
5. The only bad thing about our new tradition is that lunch always ends in tears. Not me. Just Jack. He is his father's child through and through. He loves ice cream and is not a very good sharer, but we do our best, because mom isn't the best sharer either. But I always let him finish the frosty so that when it is all gone, he knows it's because he got the last bites.
6. Here he is realizing that there is no more ice cream in that cup.
7. Which is then followed by tears. So sad.
8. We closed on our house today. This is our stack of paperwork that we had to sign. I'm not sure why nearly every single page requires either a signature or initials, but that's how it is. I had a hand cramp by the time we were done.
9. A picture of our house! Someday we may actually get to live there...(explanation to that will be posted another day).
*Disclaimer: I kind of cheated on this 9x9. Photos weren't actually taken on the 9th (although all of the events did happen on the 9th). I couldn't find the camera that day, but to be honest I probably didn't look that hard. Oh well. To make up for my cheating ways, I have included a bonus video below. I call it: "What?! No More Frosty?!" Enjoy.

4 comments:
I love the new tradition...although, not the tears that follow. Poor guy...If only we could all have an endless cup of Wendy's frosty.
So funny! I had to watch the video a few times! Beautiful house too! Congrats!
Oh...those tears are so sad, Mom!! Cute house--anxiously awaiting that story!!
Oooh I love your house! Can't wait to see more of it and read the story! I love your tradition! Sounds like a whole lot of fun!!
Post a Comment