1. Jack has had some terrible mood swings lately. One minute he's giving me smiles like this...
2. ...And the next minute I get faces like this. He gets really emotional when we leave the room for a minute. I don't get it - he used to be so content to just play on the floor by himself. But now, the instant we leave the room he freaks out. Can anyone else relate? Please tell me this is just a phase.
3. Reading a story before Jack's morning nap. This is a cute book - the illustrations are beautiful.
4. Inside the freezer at work. The girls like to tease me about how Jack's milk is taking over the top shelf. I can't take it home though - there's absolutely no room for it. I have this same amount in our freezer at home (plus a bag at daycare). Moo.
5. Kickin' back with a cold one after work. It was one of those days.
6. So much in fact that we ended up going out for dinner. Neither one of us could muster the energy to throw a meal together.
7. I love this picture - I can't help but think of The Joker ("Why So Serious?!"). Jack was being cheesy at dinner. Every time I held the camera up he gave me this goofy grin. Don't you love the double chin? He gets that from his father.
8. Speaking of his father, here he is, enjoying a BLT and bottomless steak fries. Yum! I had the cod sandwich - also Yum! Although my hands smelled like tartar sauce for the rest of the night, regardless of my attempts at getting rid of it. The sandwich was HUGE, and I ate the whole thing plus a second helping of fries. As I was finishing up, Brandt pipes up and says, "You know, a lesser woman wouldn't have been able to eat all that." And he meant that as a compliment. I then proceeded to give Brandt a lesson in how to properly compliment his wife (i.e. "Your hair looks nice today." or "That shirt looks great on you." and NOT "Wowzers girl! You can really chow down!").
9. Watching one of our favorite shows. Does anyone else love Modern Family as much as we do? Hilarious! (sidenote: I think we are the only ones left on the planet that still have an old, "square/tube" TV. And no satellite or cable. Am I wrong? It may be time to upgrade to a widescreen though, seeing as how most shows/sporting events are now shot in widescreen and it's becoming increasingly evident (when we watch sports, we can usually only read half the score since they put it up in the corner).

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, we LOVE Red Robin!! It's usually the only place we eat lately when we are in Idaho Falls! Maybe we'll just have to meet up for a date!
Your milk makes me giggle :)
And yes... you might be the last ones on the planet with lame tv... :) hehehe We are getting a dish soon. :)
you make me laugh. we love modern family, too. and when you're done teaching brandt how to pay a woman a compliment you can come teach my hubby...i've been the receiver of many insulting compliments :) at least we know that they mean well!
Jack's joker face is great! I love Red Robin! I simply have a hard time convincing my husband to go since he loves Olive Garden's salad and he almost never eats out. We don't have any TV channels but we do have the nice TV...you might be the last ones with the tube TV.
Post a Comment