Tuesday, April 10, 2012

9x9 April

1. I finished {this book} last night. I really enjoyed it. Some day I may get around to doing a post about the books I've read recently. Maybe. Maybe not.
2. Monday mornings I usually go over what I call our "expense reports". It's our way of keeping track of our money in vs. money out and takes about 20 minutes when I do it every week.
3. We skyped Grandma Bev this morning so she could see Jack opening his Easter package we received in the mail this morning. Jack's spring wardrobe is all set thanks to Grandma!
4. Daddy making Jack giggle.
5. Eating lunch before mom heads off to work. On the menu: Peas. Mushy peas.
6. Jack: "me no likie peas!" (I don't blame him, they smelled awful.)
7. Dinner was much better. Jack had rice cereal which he likes and mom and dad had Cheesy Spaghetti Bake with breadsticks. Cake for dessert. Yum!
8.  Jack sporting his new fishing hat from Grandma. Adorable right? Love it!
9. I love my boys!

2 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

SO CUTE!!! We miss you guys! Wanna come see us????

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

I seriously am constantly going back and forth on who he looks like... sometimes I think you... sometimes I think Brandt. Either way- sure is a cutie!!

Hey, I'm looking for a new job... If you hear of anything please let me know! I am willing to travel!! casondc7 @ gmail.com