Sunday, March 27, 2011

Check Out This Cute Thing I Made

Happy Spring (sort of)! We are still getting "fun" little snowstorms here in I.F., but we've had some glimpses of spring that have given me hope that it's on its way. Last week, we even used our sunroof for the very first time! It was heavenly. Course, it snowed a few inches the next day...but it was heavenly while it lasted.


So since it is technically "Spring", I made this cute (at least I think it's cute) sign to display. I'm not very good at decorating for the seasons or different holidays (I wish I was). And I'm really not very crafty (though I would like to be), so this was an accomplishment for me. I copied the idea from Shellie over at House of Smiths. Now there is a talented lady! Mine didn't turn out nearly as perfect as hers, but I like it. The inner circle is kind of uneven, but that gives it character right?

Here's to hoping Spring weather is right around the corner!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I seriously just got done doing pink rosettes just like those for my girl's lampshade. I swear I did millions of them, but they are so dang cute its worth it. Love your project, it is super cute!

Anonymous said...

cute, dani!
and, it's your birthday tomorrow! any fun and exciting plans?!