Monday, September 14, 2009

Get Excited!

I will admit it, and I am not ashamed. I am a huge Twilight fan. Notice that I used the word "huge" and not "obsessed." Because I am not obsessed. At least I don't think so. The books are great, but I wasn't a huge fan of the first movie, but movies based on books I love rarely live up to my expectations (example: Harry Potter). But this next movie looks awesome! Watch the newest trailer for "New Moon" posted below and you will be excited too.



Awesome right?! I have always been die hard Team Edward, but I don't know...with this next movie I may be switching over to Team Jacob. I'm not a big fan of Rob Pattinson as Edward, and Taylor Lautner seems like the perfect Jacob, and it helps that he is a hottie (don't worry Brandt, you're still my Number 1). So...November 20, 2009...mark it on the calendar...and Get Excited!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I should see the first movie before right??? :) hehe jk I should read the books but you know me I have to finish Harry Potter first. Maybe I should give that up....no I wont. I need to read Harry Potter. I did see this trailer the other day and it kind of(okay not kind of-it did) gave me goosies. I'm excited you're so excited. It will be a big day for you! :)

Lindsay said...

P.S. I look forward to being and obsessed(I mean HUGE)fan too!

Brock and Kristina said...

hooray hooray!!! It looks much better than the first. I agree with you. I wasn't a huge fan of the first movie....a lot of it had to do with Edward....oh how I wish they had found someone else! I hope the second one is better...it definitely looks it!

Mike and Kaci said...

When this trailer came out, I showed it to Sheila and told her that we might just have to become Jacob fans! :) Actually, I'm thinking about being a Whole Wolf Pack fan! Man oh man! haha! I played it a couple of times to make Mike mad- what do you know- it worked! :) I hope this one is better! My calendar is marked!

Scott and Kel said...

K, I've never really joined a team myself, but I gotta tell ya I have always leaned to Jacob and when I saw this trailor and his hot bod, it was settled :)

Halfords said...

I'm excited too. I've always liked Jacob more than Edward. I'm weird. But I think this movie looks way better than the first.

Anonymous said...

My calendar has been marked since May! No, really, my obsessed (notice the word usage) friend made me put in my phone. And I agree, it does look way better than the first one, but I'm weird and I liked the second book way better than the first. :) And I have always been Team Edward, but this movie may change that...we'll see! :)
Jill