Friday, November 21, 2008

Lost Internet and Glitter Skin

So I have been summoned to write the next post. I am currently sitting in the school library checking e-mail and writing this because we no longer have the internet at home. We were sharing with a neighbor and she has moved away and thus taken the World Wide Web with her. This is very sad as it is about the only contact with the outside world that Dani and I have. So we apologize if our posts are few and far between but we are searching and hopefully will soon again be online at home. That's about it.
Oh yes, Twilight isn't so bad thus far, of course I am only on the second chapter. I don't see what it is about this Edward fella... smart, handsome, funny, Greek God. Bah! I'd take him on any bright, sun-shiny afternoon, with no clouds in the sky, day. Then, we'll see who's tough Mr. glitter skin!

3 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

He he. I love it. I don't know Brandt, I think Eddy could take anyone! Except my husband of course!!!

Scott and Kel said...

What is it with the men making random posts once every 2 or 3 months and they always end up being HILARIOUS?? Scott does the same thing! Seriously though...I agree with the Edward fact...I don't get it either. A blood sucking rock??? Sexy??? Not quite!

Brock and Kristina said...

If you still don't have the internet, you can use ISU dial up internet. It is way slow but for just checking email etc. it is ok. That is what we used for the three years of our married life spent in Pocatello. Sure miss you guys.
Brock